This Sales and Marketing Handbook will help aspiring and working wedding photographers to improve their businesses immediately!
Written by acclaimed wedding photographer Susan Stripling, this in-depth book includes:
- What Is Your Mission Statement?
- Determining Who Your Target Market Is
- Does My Target Market Match My Geographic Location?
- Determining Your Brand and Marketing Message
- How To Make Your Brand A Reality
- Setting Up Your Website For SEO Success
- Marketing Your Business Through Social Media
- Analyzing the Data
- Create a Calendar
- Google +
- What Else Are the Kids Using These Days?
- Finding Your Unique Voice of Social Media
- How Social Media Leads to Inquiries
- Assessing the Competition
- Do I Need a Large Marketing Budget?
- Word of Mouth
- Is Any Paid Advertising Worth It?
- Handling the InquiriesPresenting Your Pricing
- Handing the In-Person Meeting
- Why Meeting In Person Can Be Difficult
- What Do You Do If The Client Isn’t Willing To Book Right Away?
- Why are Inquiries Not Turning Into Meetings?
- Marketing to the Millennial Customer
- Pre-Wedding Sales
- Post-Wedding Sales