Weekly Q&A’s — Spring 2016 Members
This page is for members of The Wedding School who enrolled April 2016. You have questions, Susan has answers. Each week Susan will be recording a special Q&A sessions to answer questions from the Facebook group or posted as comments in the individual course segments. This is where those Q&A videos live for this group.
Week 1 — April 25
Week 2 — May 2
- Q: Back Button Focus?
- Q: On problem solving crappy locations: Which Rogue is that on the flash?
- Q: Instagram Ads with Animoto: Do you use hashtags?
- Q: Pricing + Profitability: When you say you’re including digital files in a package In what form you give them the file?
- Q: Post-Production Editing: Do you include the blog/vendor images in the client’s images as well?
Week 3 — May 9
- Tip: Susan’s Battery Charging Strategy
- Q: What to do when the venue does not allow photos during the ceremony?
- Q: Bride hired me for wedding day only coverage, but used another photographer for her bridal portraits?
- Q: Anyone else have a full-time job outside of their photography career?
- Comment: Love looking are all your photos!
- Q: After placing bride by window and turning off lights, makeup artists says she needs the lights on to work.
- Q: I see you have a blue wall behind your editing station, don’t you have a concern over color balance?
- Q: You had mentioned the Pixel function from Facebook for ads?