Weekly Q&A Preview
As an educator, it’s incredibly important to me that the content in The Wedding School be ongoing and current. It’s also incredibly important to me that the members of The Wedding School have a place where they can ask me questions. I love hearing the questions that come up each week in our members-only Facebook group! It’s wonderful to watch Wedding School members help each other out, and it’s also important that I help answer these questions. Since Facebook moves so fast, I wanted to have one easy place where you could go get your weekly questions answered by me.
For that reason, every week I do a Q&A video for the members of The Wedding School. Questions I’ve been asked in the past include:
- How do you market yourself when you move to a new city?
- What focus mode do you use when shooting a wedding processional?
- What do you do when a wedding cancels and the clients are upset their retainer is not refundable?
- How should I price destination weddings?
- What can I do to increase bookings during a booking slump?
- Should I be using videos when marketing via Instagram?
- How do I know when I need to hire an assistant – and how do I find a good one?!
Some of these questions required answers so involved that I created entire courses for the Learning Library just to answer them!
I wanted to record a sample Q&A for you so that you could see what they were like. If you’d like to have your questions answered on a weekly basis by yours truly, come join us in The Wedding School! I’d love to help get those questions answered!